So many things I want to do, that it just seems impossible. Hopefully I will cross them all off before 2013 is over. Also, this means I have something physical to achieve, and hopefully I won’t forget them.
- Learn Scheme
- Learn Haskell
- Write a 2D grid based sprite engine, and eventually game in Python
- Fix the hack-y fixes I use for this site’s CSS.
- Rewrite the CSS for this site to make it nicer.
- Figure out how to get markdown working for these blog posts.
- Create a less contrasty theme and layout for this site.
- Write and publish a Windows Phone 8 application.
- Finish building my computer rig.
- Finish building my dad’s computer from my old parts.
- Physically mod my computer case.
- Finish buying my ideal monitor setup.
- Get back into shape.
- Get into the habit of going to the gym.
- Attend every single Kendo lesson for a term when I’m available.
- Get to an 8 minute mile.
- Wear my retainer at least every other night.
- Floss at least every other night.
- Be happier than I have been the last 6 months.
- Do something new every day.
- Blog at least once a month.
- Write in my journal weekly.
- Find my dream pair of headphones.